Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Origins of the Daughters of Charity


The Daughters of Charity have unique origins and a unique place in the Church today as a Society of Apostolic Life. Recently, Fr. Benito Martinez, CM wrote a great article explaining how the Daughters came to be. It is an amazing compact history of the beginning of the Daughters of Charity. I hope you find it insightful! Click on the link below.

I hope that I successfully got the article connected here! I would like to get it put in the gadget/widget area--anyone know how to do that?

The link below seems a little moody. You might get the pdf straight away or it might say you can't have access and shows a link below--click on the next link and it will let you download it. Let me know if you want it and you can't get it!
Martìnez-The joint influence of Vincent de Paul and Louise de Marillac.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment